WePwNjOo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WePwNjOo

Home Of The Crazy & Random

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!

Go down 
+4
Zarudin
Takahashi636
Zadiel
Takaezu
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Takaezu

Takaezu

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-12-04

The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:25 pm

It was a rainy night and I was walking my hamster Pepgatchunagonayuqwa who loved smelly fungus when I heard something whisper my name behind. It was my friend who had ice cream up his left nostril and was dripping on my new Converse shoes, which had Pepgatchunagonayuqwa's shit. I gasped when Pepgatchunagonayugwa ate my chocolate peanut then struck by lightning and was instantly toast.

I then spotted Sciro laying dead in MF, Taka laughing like crazy and pure poking him and Sciros ghost appearing from Zaru's eyeball. Takz hopped over and sat on Taka´s head and rubbed his butt with an orange cucumber...
Back to top Go down
http://blog.pucp.edu.pe/takaezu
pureun
AHP
AHP
pureun

Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:50 pm

It was a rainy night and I was walking my hamster Pepgatchunagonayuqwa who loved smelly fungus when I heard something whisper my name behind. It was my friend who had ice cream up his left nostril and was dripping on my new Converse shoes, which had Pepgatchunagonayuqwa's shit. I gasped when Pepgatchunagonayugwa ate my chocolate peanut then struck by lightning and was instantly toast.

I then spotted Sciro laying dead in MF, Taka laughing like crazy and pure poking him and Sciros ghost appearing from Zaru's eyeball. Takz hopped over and sat on Taka´s head and rubbed his butt with an orange cucumber wich had a smirk...
Back to top Go down
Sciro
Noob
Noob
Sciro

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:43 pm

Thats gross lmfao

I then spotted Sciro laying dead in MF, Taka laughing like crazy and pure poking him and Sciros ghost appearing from Zaru's eyeball. Takz hopped over and sat on Taka´s head and rubbed his butt with an orange cucumber wich had a smirk edged in its face
Back to top Go down
http://www.Jango.com
Sciro
Noob
Noob
Sciro

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:31 am

cmon people continue the story daamn
Back to top Go down
Takaezu

Takaezu

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:49 am

I then spotted Sciro laying dead in MF, Taka laughing like crazy and pure poking him and Sciros ghost appearing from Zaru's eyeball. Takz hopped over and sat on Taka´s head and rubbed his butt with an orange cucumber wich had a smirk edged in its face. Zadi was looking silent...
Back to top Go down
Takahashi636
Neko
Neko
Takahashi636

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:43 am

I then spotted Sciro laying dead in MF, Taka laughing like crazy and pure poking him and Sciros ghost appearing from Zaru's eyeball. Takz hopped over and sat on Taka´s head and rubbed his butt with an orange cucumber wich had a smirk edged in its face. Zadi was looking silent as Pepgatchunagonayuqwa revived from
Back to top Go down
Zarudin
Admin
Admin
Zarudin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:12 pm

t was a rainy night and I was walking my hamster Pepgatchunagonayuqwa who loved smelly fungus when I heard something whisper my name behind. It was my friend who had ice cream up his left nostril and was dripping on my new Converse shoes, which had Pepgatchunagonayuqwa's shit. I gasped when Pepgatchunagonayugwa ate my chocolate peanut then struck by lightning and was instantly toast.

I then spotted Sciro laying dead in MF, Taka laughing like crazy and pure poking him and Sciros ghost appearing from Zaru's eyeball. Takz hopped over and sat on Taka´s head and rubbed his butt with an orange cucumber wich had a smirk edged in its face. Zadi was looking silent as Pepgatchunagonayuqwa revived from the great beyond to
Back to top Go down
https://wepwnjoo.darkbb.com
Sciro
Noob
Noob
Sciro

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:07 pm

it was a rainy night and I was walking my hamster Pepgatchunagonayuqwa who loved smelly fungus when I heard something whisper my name behind. It was my friend who had ice cream up his left nostril and was dripping on my new Converse shoes, which had Pepgatchunagonayuqwa's shit. I gasped when Pepgatchunagonayugwa ate my chocolate peanut then struck by lightning and was instantly toast.

I then spotted Sciro laying dead in MF, Taka laughing like crazy and pure poking him and Sciros ghost appearing from Zaru's eyeball. Takz hopped over and sat on Taka´s head and rubbed his butt with an orange cucumber wich had a smirk edged in its face. Zadi was looking silent as Pepgatchunagonayuqwa revived from the great beyond to Tear every1's face off
Back to top Go down
Takaezu

Takaezu

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:31 pm

it was a rainy night and I was walking my hamster Pepgatchunagonayuqwa who loved smelly fungus when I heard something whisper my name behind. It was my friend who had ice cream up his left nostril and was dripping on my new Converse shoes, which had Pepgatchunagonayuqwa's shit. I gasped when Pepgatchunagonayugwa ate my chocolate peanut then struck by lightning and was instantly toast.

I then spotted Sciro laying dead in MF, Taka laughing like crazy and pure poking him and Sciros ghost appearing from Zaru's eyeball. Takz hopped over and sat on Taka´s head and rubbed his butt with an orange cucumber wich had a smirk edged in its face. Zadi was looking silent as Pepgatchunagonayuqwa revived from the great beyond to Tear every1's face off (yes, like the movie)...
Back to top Go down
Zadiel

Zadiel

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:15 pm

I then spotted Sciro laying dead in MF, Taka laughing like crazy and pure poking him and Sciros ghost appearing from Zaru's eyeball. Takz hopped over and sat on Taka´s head and rubbed his butt with an orange cucumber which had a smirk edged in its face. Zadi was looking silent as Pepgatchunagonayuqwa revived from the great beyond to Tear everyone's faces off (yes, like the movie) and eat them all.
Back to top Go down
Moekosaki

Moekosaki

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:06 am

I then spotted Sciro laying dead in MF, Taka laughing like crazy and pure poking him and Sciros ghost appearing from Zaru's eyeball. Takz hopped over and sat on Taka´s head and rubbed his butt with an orange cucumber which had a smirk edged in its face. Zadi was looking silent as Pepgatchunagonayuqwa revived from the great beyond to Tear everyone's faces off (yes, like the movie) and eat them all. However, Pepgatchunagonayugwa was stopped...
Back to top Go down
Sciro
Noob
Noob
Sciro

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:37 am

i thought it was the orange cucumber
Back to top Go down
Takaezu

Takaezu

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:19 pm

I then spotted Sciro laying dead in MF, Taka laughing like crazy and pure poking him and Sciros ghost appearing from Zaru's eyeball. Takz hopped over and sat on Taka´s head and rubbed his butt with an orange cucumber which had a smirk edged in its face. Zadi was looking silent as Pepgatchunagonayuqwa revived from the great beyond to Tear everyone's faces off (yes, like the movie) and eat them all. However, Pepgatchunagonayugwa was stopped by the Metal Gear...
Back to top Go down
Zadiel

Zadiel

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:13 pm

I then spotted Sciro laying dead in MF, Taka laughing like crazy and pure poking him and Sciros ghost appearing from Zaru's eyeball. Takz hopped over and sat on Taka´s head and rubbed his butt with an orange cucumber which had a smirk edged in its face.

Zadi was looking silent as Pepgatchunagonayuqwa revived from the great beyond to Tear everyone's faces off (yes, like the movie) and eat them all. However, Pepgatchunagonayugwa was stopped by the Metal Gear and roared so loud
Back to top Go down
Takaezu

Takaezu

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:44 pm

I then spotted Sciro laying dead in MF, Taka laughing like crazy and pure poking him and Sciros ghost appearing from Zaru's eyeball. Takz hopped over and sat on Taka´s head and rubbed his butt with an orange cucumber which had a smirk edged in its face.

Zadi was looking silent as Pepgatchunagonayuqwa revived from the great beyond to Tear everyone's faces off (yes, like the movie) and eat them all. However, Pepgatchunagonayugwa was stopped by the Metal Gear and roared so loud like Takz's overdriven guitar...
Back to top Go down
Sciro
Noob
Noob
Sciro

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:16 pm

Zadi was looking silent as Pepgatchunagonayuqwa revived from the great beyond to Tear everyone's faces off (yes, like the movie) and eat them all. However, Pepgatchunagonayugwa was stopped by the Metal Gear and roared so loud like Takz's overdriven guitar's broken strings and
Back to top Go down
Takaezu

Takaezu

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:09 am

((Sciro, you screwed the story... nobody can modify any word before, so im gonna post another FOUR WORDS YOU RETARDED...))

Zadi was looking silent as Pepgatchunagonayuqwa revived from the great beyond to Tear everyone's faces off (yes, like the movie) and eat them all. However, Pepgatchunagonayugwa was stopped by the Metal Gear and roared so loud like Takz's overdriven guitar that had broken strings...
Back to top Go down
Sciro
Noob
Noob
Sciro

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:17 pm

whatever i dont remember any rule like that
and im not retarded im weird thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Sciro
Noob
Noob
Sciro

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:11 pm

Zadi was looking silent as Pepgatchunagonayuqwa revived from the great beyond to Tear everyone's faces off (yes, like the movie) and eat them all. However, Pepgatchunagonayugwa was stopped by the Metal Gear and roared so loud like Takz's overdriven guitar that had broken strings and a huge rock
Back to top Go down
Takahashi636
Neko
Neko
Takahashi636

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:23 pm

Zadi was looking silent as Pepgatchunagonayuqwa revived from the great beyond to Tear everyone's faces off (yes, like the movie) and eat them all. However, Pepgatchunagonayugwa was stopped by the Metal Gear and roared so loud like Takz's overdriven guitar that had broken strings and a huge rock came flying at Pure's
Back to top Go down
Sciro
Noob
Noob
Sciro

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:44 pm

Zadi was looking silent as Pepgatchunagonayuqwa revived from the great beyond to Tear everyone's faces off (yes, like the movie) and eat them all. However, Pepgatchunagonayugwa was stopped by the Metal Gear and roared so loud like Takz's overdriven guitar that had broken strings and a huge rock came flying at Pure's face and took off
Back to top Go down
Takahashi636
Neko
Neko
Takahashi636

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:38 pm

THIS MUST GO ON xD I came up wiff such a good hamster name~~

Zadi was looking silent as Pepgatchunagonayuqwa revived from the great beyond to Tear everyone's faces off (yes, like the movie) and eat them all. However, Pepgatchunagonayugwa was stopped by the Metal Gear and roared so loud like Takz's overdriven guitar that had broken strings and a huge rock came flying at Pure's face and took off her whole head (omglol)
Back to top Go down
Zarudin
Admin
Admin
Zarudin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:39 am

O_o u still posting on this forum taka XD? i dont think anyone even comes here nemore =P
Back to top Go down
https://wepwnjoo.darkbb.com
Sciro
Noob
Noob
Sciro

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:45 am

omg i really miss everyone! i decided to come back on ya just to have old memories n laugh. Wish we all didnt quit asda, (it has gotten super gay lately) anyways im playing fiesta cause i still have no life lol. hmm let see.

Zadi was looking silent as Pepgatchunagonayuqwa revived from the great beyond to Tear everyone's faces off (yes, like the movie) and eat them all. However, Pepgatchunagonayugwa was stopped by the Metal Gear and roared so loud like Takz's overdriven guitar that had broken strings and a huge rock came flying at Pure's face and took off her whole head (omglol). Then zaru Double-backflipped Kicked
Back to top Go down
strawberryannie
LVL. 60
LVL. 60
strawberryannie

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:07 pm

Zadi was looking silent as Pepgatchunagonayuqwa revived from the great beyond to Tear everyone's faces off (yes, like the movie) and eat them all. However, Pepgatchunagonayugwa was stopped by the Metal Gear and roared so loud like Takz's overdriven guitar that had broken strings and a huge rock came flying at Pure's face and took off her whole head (omglol). Then zaru Double-backflipped Kicked Pepgatchunagonayuqwa, sending it flying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2