WePwNjOo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WePwNjOo

Home Of The Crazy & Random

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The True Asda Story's story.... by Takz

Go down 
+2
Takahashi636
Takaezu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Takaezu

Takaezu

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-12-04

The True Asda Story's story.... by Takz Empty
PostSubject: The True Asda Story's story.... by Takz   The True Asda Story's story.... by Takz I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:23 am

One day, a game developer said "omg, i wanna create the best mmorpg eva!" and got drunk with wine and apples. His best(girl)friend told him "yo, you are so wasted, my beloved 'soulmate'!" and then *badaboom* his brain.

Started developing his game. He liked fantasy mmorpg but he was so lazy that he just said "omg, only three jobs, i don't really care...". Then he said "i need something that makes my game unique!" and saw his best(girl)friend dancing to ABBA and he tho a "soulmate" feature would rock the boat.

They spent just one night creating the game, he was drunk so he "whatever!"ed about glitches and "programming for dummies" stuff. He didn't want to work because he is a lazy sunova... Asked a friend, who just played his guitar at the station to be the very first GM. "Sankyu" said his friend called Edgar. He is a Bad Edgar. He looks like a Pitbull dog.

And finally, the strawberry in the cake, the game's name. He was so drunk, lazy and dizzy because of his best(girl)friend's voice and Edgar's detuned guitar riffs that he wanted to drink his lava lamp. He typed "QWERTY" but didn't like it. Then he typed "ASDF" and Edgar said "heehee, i read 'ASDA' in the first place, me drunkie too, what a story!". The developer said "WTH!!" and registered curious game with "ASDA Story".

"Online!" he said, thinking that "online" word gives that a classy name. Poor thing.

He finished game and went to sleep. His lil brother called Jhon but he liked to be called "Yoshimitsu" because he's an anime freak started changing all NPC's name and started drawing new looks on them. Work was getting better man.

Developer, tired and reeking alcohol next morning, press the button and *kwenk!* server started. Music arranged by Edgar's music-editing free software started the welcome page and people looking for a good mmorpg started to register. Silly people! They said "Let's go Double EXP so silly doodoo's continue the nonsense grinding gyahaha!".

Nowadays, after some patches, ASDA Story Online is a very good game. It has more glitches than stars in the night sky but everyone was happy, specially SPAMMERS that started selling Credit the next day. They are rich now and dance ABBA all time with Edgar, Developer and his best(girl)friend, who are all in the same room right now, sharing profit. They are so happy now that they are telling "Yo-mama" and "Chuck Norris" jokes. They are happy indeed. They got enough money so they stop spamming for gold, because peeps spent A LOT getting a +5 shield in lv 44 just to get another shield in lv45.

By Taka

PS: The developer's name is Carlito and his B(G)F (soulmate)'s name is Betty.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.pucp.edu.pe/takaezu
Takahashi636
Neko
Neko
Takahashi636

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: The True Asda Story's story.... by Takz   The True Asda Story's story.... by Takz I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:31 am

*claps* goo TAKZ GOO!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Moekosaki

Moekosaki

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: The True Asda Story's story.... by Takz   The True Asda Story's story.... by Takz I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:55 am

*gasp* So THAT'S where it came from! :O

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Takapon!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

(still laughing)
Back to top Go down
Zadiel

Zadiel

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: The True Asda Story's story.... by Takz   The True Asda Story's story.... by Takz I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:11 pm

LOLZZZZ. Wow.
Back to top Go down
pureun
AHP
AHP
pureun

Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: The True Asda Story's story.... by Takz   The True Asda Story's story.... by Takz I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:11 pm

LOL XDDDD i see where ASDA came from now lmfao
Back to top Go down
Sciro
Noob
Noob
Sciro

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: The True Asda Story's story.... by Takz   The True Asda Story's story.... by Takz I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:53 am

we're giving drunk people money by buying cc cash O.o STOP BUYING STUFF they ganna buy more booze and create weirder games
Back to top Go down
http://www.Jango.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The True Asda Story's story.... by Takz   The True Asda Story's story.... by Takz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The True Asda Story's story.... by Takz
Page 1 of 1