WePwNjOo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WePwNjOo

Home Of The Crazy & Random

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Double XP Event AGAIN!!!!! READ =D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zarudin
Admin
Admin
Zarudin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Double XP Event AGAIN!!!!! READ =D Empty
PostSubject: Double XP Event AGAIN!!!!! READ =D   Double XP Event AGAIN!!!!! READ =D I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:19 pm

Dear Asda Story Community,

Due to the great feedback we've received from the Thanskgiving Double Experience Event, we're going to be holding another one this weekend!From midnight Thursday until midnight on Sunday, you'll get twice the Experience from killing monsters! All Regular Maps, Instanced Dungeons, and Elite Fields will be affected by the bonus period!

Take advantage of the bonus experience to jump ahead in preparation of the upcoming game content we have in store for you in the coming weeks! Using an Experience Potion during the event will get you almost 3 times the normal experience rate!

Event Period: 12/05/08 12:00AM ~ 12/07/08 11:59PM PST

-Asda Story Support Team

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theres gonna be lots of ksing wars, but who cares XDD! So Everyone Get On And Lets LVL UP! AS A CLAN!!!! =DDDD
Back to top Go down
https://wepwnjoo.darkbb.com
Zadiel

Zadiel

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Double XP Event AGAIN!!!!! READ =D   Double XP Event AGAIN!!!!! READ =D I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:48 pm

Niiiice. :O I'm getting to 50 this weekend!!! >8D
Back to top Go down
Takahashi636
Neko
Neko
Takahashi636

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Double XP Event AGAIN!!!!! READ =D   Double XP Event AGAIN!!!!! READ =D I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:53 am

=OO yayzzzzzzzz time to mf/nv like crazy XwX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double XP Event AGAIN!!!!! READ =D   Double XP Event AGAIN!!!!! READ =D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double XP Event AGAIN!!!!! READ =D
Page 1 of 1