WePwNjOo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WePwNjOo

Home Of The Crazy & Random

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!

Go down 
+4
Zarudin
Takahashi636
Zadiel
Takaezu
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Takaezu

Takaezu

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-12-04

The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! Empty
PostSubject: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:16 am

Heya! this is me... Takapon!

I always do this in any new forum. It's a game where we come up with a random story and it works pretty awesome. Every person that wants to participate mus add FOUR words in bold after copy-pasting the whole story... In example:

I start---

"I was eating some..."

Other person continues----

"I was eating some fried rat while playing..."

And so on... and so on... The more random, the more interesting story... So lets start with me!

"It was a rainy..."
Back to top Go down
http://blog.pucp.edu.pe/takaezu
Zadiel

Zadiel

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:22 am

Hoo sounds fun :O

"It was a rainy night and I was..."

Last edited by Zadiel on Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takahashi636
Neko
Neko
Takahashi636

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Taka   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:03 am

lmao~ omg i love these things (X

It was a rainy night and I was walking my hampster Pepgatchunagonayuqwa
Back to top Go down
Zarudin
Admin
Admin
Zarudin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:02 am

It was a rainy night and I was walking my hamster Pepgatchunagonayuqwa who loved smelly fungus
Back to top Go down
https://wepwnjoo.darkbb.com
Zadiel

Zadiel

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:23 am

It was a rainy night and I was walking my hamster Pepgatchunagonayuqwa who loved smelly fungus when I heard something

Last edited by Zadiel on Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zarudin
Admin
Admin
Zarudin

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:29 pm

It was a rainy night and I was walking my hamster Pepgatchunagonayuqwa who loved smelly fungus when I heard something whisper my name behind
Back to top Go down
Takaezu

Takaezu

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:58 pm

It was a rainy night and I was walking my hamster Pepgatchunagonayuqwa who loved smelly fungus when I heard something whisper my name behind. It was my friend...
Back to top Go down
Zadiel

Zadiel

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:44 pm

It was a rainy night and I was walking my hamster Pepgatchunagonayuqwa who loved smelly fungus when I heard something whisper my name behind. It was my friend who had ice cream

Last edited by Zadiel on Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Takahashi636
Neko
Neko
Takahashi636

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:36 pm

It was a rainy night and I was walking my hamster Pepgatchunagonayuqwa who loved smelly fungus when I heard something whisper my name behind. It was my friend who had ice cream up his left nostril
Back to top Go down
Zadiel

Zadiel

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:22 pm

It was a rainy night and I was walking my hamster Pepgatchunagonayuqwa who loved smelly fungus when I heard something whisper my name behind. It was my friend who had ice cream up his left nostril and was dripping on
Back to top Go down
Takaezu

Takaezu

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:13 pm

It was a rainy night and I was walking my hamster Pepgatchunagonayuqwa who loved smelly fungus when I heard something whisper my name behind. It was my friend who had ice cream up his left nostril and was dripping on my new Converse shoes...
Back to top Go down
Takahashi636
Neko
Neko
Takahashi636

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:20 pm

It was a rainy night and I was walking my hamster Pepgatchunagonayuqwa who loved smelly fungus when I heard something whisper my name behind. It was my friend who had ice cream up his left nostril and was dripping on my new Converse shoes, which had Pepgatchunagonayuqwa's shit
Back to top Go down
Zadiel

Zadiel

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:59 pm

This is so lulz. :'D

It was a rainy night and I was walking my hamster Pepgatchunagonayuqwa who loved smelly fungus when I heard something whisper my name behind. It was my friend who had ice cream up his left nostril and was dripping on my new Converse shoes, which had Pepgatchunagonayuqwa's shit. I gasped when Pepgatchunagonayugwa
Back to top Go down
Takahashi636
Neko
Neko
Takahashi636

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:18 am

It was a rainy night and I was walking my hamster Pepgatchunagonayuqwa who loved smelly fungus when I heard something whisper my name behind. It was my friend who had ice cream up his left nostril and was dripping on my new Converse shoes, which had Pepgatchunagonayuqwa's shit. I gasped when Pepgatchunagonayugwa ate my chocolate peanut
Back to top Go down
Sciro
Noob
Noob
Sciro

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:42 am

It was a rainy night and I was walking my hamster Pepgatchunagonayuqwa who loved smelly fungus when I heard something whisper my name behind. It was my friend who had ice cream up his left nostril and was dripping on my new Converse shoes, which had Pepgatchunagonayuqwa's shit. I gasped when Pepgatchunagonayugwa ate my chocolate peanut then struck by lightning
Back to top Go down
http://www.Jango.com
Zadiel

Zadiel

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:57 pm

It was a rainy night and I was walking my hamster Pepgatchunagonayuqwa who loved smelly fungus when I heard something whisper my name behind. It was my friend who had ice cream up his left nostril and was dripping on my new Converse shoes, which had Pepgatchunagonayuqwa's shit. I gasped when Pepgatchunagonayugwa ate my chocolate peanut then struck by lightning and was instantly toast.
Back to top Go down
Zarudin
Admin
Admin
Zarudin

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:17 pm

It was a rainy night and I was walking my hamster Pepgatchunagonayuqwa who loved smelly fungus when I heard something whisper my name behind. It was my friend who had ice cream up his left nostril and was dripping on my new Converse shoes, which had Pepgatchunagonayuqwa's shit. I gasped when Pepgatchunagonayugwa ate my chocolate peanut then struck by lightning and was instantly toast. I then spotted Sciro
Back to top Go down
Takaezu

Takaezu

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:05 pm

It was a rainy night and I was walking my hamster Pepgatchunagonayuqwa who loved smelly fungus when I heard something whisper my name behind. It was my friend who had ice cream up his left nostril and was dripping on my new Converse shoes, which had Pepgatchunagonayuqwa's shit. I gasped when Pepgatchunagonayugwa ate my chocolate peanut then struck by lightning and was instantly toast. I then spotted Sciro laying dead in MF...
Back to top Go down
pureun
AHP
AHP
pureun

Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:18 pm

It was a rainy night and I was walking my hamster Pepgatchunagonayuqwa who loved smelly fungus when I heard something whisper my name behind. It was my friend who had ice cream up his left nostril and was dripping on my new Converse shoes, which had Pepgatchunagonayuqwa's shit. I gasped when Pepgatchunagonayugwa ate my chocolate peanut then struck by lightning and was instantly toast. I then spotted Sciro laying dead in MF, Taka laughing like crazy
Back to top Go down
Zadiel

Zadiel

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:50 pm

LMFAO now it's SO totally different. Laughing

It was a rainy night and I was walking my hamster Pepgatchunagonayuqwa who loved smelly fungus when I heard something whisper my name behind. It was my friend who had ice cream up his left nostril and was dripping on my new Converse shoes, which had Pepgatchunagonayuqwa's shit. I gasped when Pepgatchunagonayugwa ate my chocolate peanut then struck by lightning and was instantly toast.

I then spotted Sciro laying dead in MF, Taka laughing like crazy and Pure poking him.
Back to top Go down
Sciro
Noob
Noob
Sciro

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:41 pm

I then spotted Sciro laying dead in MF, Taka laughing like crazy and pure poking him and sciros ghost appearing
Back to top Go down
http://www.Jango.com
Takahashi636
Neko
Neko
Takahashi636

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:29 pm

I then spotted Sciro laying dead in MF, Taka laughing like crazy and pure poking him and sciros ghost appearing from Zaru's eyeball. Takz
Back to top Go down
Zadiel

Zadiel

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:00 am

I then spotted Sciro laying dead in MF, Taka laughing like crazy and pure poking him and Sciros ghost appearing from Zaru's eyeball. Takz hopped over and sat
Back to top Go down
Takaezu

Takaezu

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:11 am

I then spotted Sciro laying dead in MF, Taka laughing like crazy and pure poking him and Sciros ghost appearing from Zaru's eyeball. Takz hopped over and sat on Taka´s head and...
Back to top Go down
Zadiel

Zadiel

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:54 pm

I then spotted Sciro laying dead in MF, Taka laughing like crazy and pure poking him and Sciros ghost appearing from Zaru's eyeball. Takz hopped over and sat on Taka´s head and rubbed his butt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!   The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The story with four words!!! Hajimete!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next