WePwNjOo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WePwNjOo

Home Of The Crazy & Random

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zarudin
Admin
Admin
Zarudin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC* Empty
PostSubject: Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC*   Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:39 pm

I can't remember if i told everyone or not, but we are allianced with *Crazed* and their sister clan *mAniC* so try to help them out, even if you we get none from them atm lol...so let the rest of the members know since some of them only come on when they are free. Also if you have any problems with members from the alliance please let me know so i can talk with the leader of *Crazed* or *MaNiC*....
Back to top Go down
https://wepwnjoo.darkbb.com
Zadiel

Zadiel

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC*   Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:39 pm

Oh really? Okay thanks for letting us know. :O
Back to top Go down
rrcheng321

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC*   Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:47 am

LOL hey Zarudin & Others.

Now that we're allianced i was wondering if anyone could make us a alliance banner, since I myself dont now how to make one. I think Annie said to ask you (Zaurdin) btw, i think Rolling Eyes

LOL and maybe a banner for me. Razz

And I was thinking since we're both clan leaders, we should get something like Vent, or xFire, etc., that would allow for easier communication. Making it easier to get help when creating a Party or for when Pvp (player vs. player) or CvC (Clan vs Clan) offically comes out in the near future.
Aka ~ Jan-Feb 2009 for PvP

Lostones L49 HL Mage
Leader of *Crazed*
Back to top Go down
Zarudin
Admin
Admin
Zarudin

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC*   Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:57 am

lol sup lost, annie lead you to me bout making banners eh?? she'll pay for that LOL..jk~...

newayz i dont mind making an alliance banner for us and i also dont mind making you one lol, buts it gonna have to be when i have a lil bit more free time, but ill work on it =D..

Also if you want me to make you a banner give me a SS of urself and ill try my best to make it look nice ^^(im not very good so dont expect too much XD)

And about vent x_x i hate working with vent cuz someone always have to host so the other can use it XDD.. as for xfire i never used it so ill check it out....but ill try to find something that makes it easy for all of us to use and doesn't take a computer genius to use.
Back to top Go down
rrcheng321

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC*   Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:55 am

Cool TY Zarudin.

Not in a hurry anyways. And ya never really used any of those programs, though my brother might know. Surprised
Back to top Go down
rrcheng321

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC*   Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:41 am

"Imagine" is going make us a website and im make it public.
So wondering if you wanna add a list of the top 100 ppl of our clan alliance.

Should be done in about a week. Till future notice.
Back to top Go down
Sciro
Noob
Noob
Sciro

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC*   Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:15 pm

too many websites XD lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.Jango.com
rrcheng321

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC*   Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC* I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:58 pm

Clancrazed.110mb.com

Feel free to register

Use In-Game name so its easier.
Back to top Go down
rrcheng321

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC*   Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC* I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:13 pm

Just wondering If you're ok if we allied with CrazyManaics

Like the 4 of Us together i mean.
Back to top Go down
Zarudin
Admin
Admin
Zarudin

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC*   Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC* I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:27 am

i seen some crazy manics around, but i never been in a party with them nor talked to them... how are they?
Back to top Go down
rrcheng321

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC*   Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC* I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:38 am

Pretty nice,
They're around the place.
Back to top Go down
Takahashi636
Neko
Neko
Takahashi636

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC*   Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:11 pm

lol i saw like 5 yesterday .-.
Back to top Go down
rrcheng321

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC*   Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:57 am

If its alright with you guys, I'm add them in alliance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC*   Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance with *Crazed* and *MaNiC*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WePwNjOo :: News & Annoucements :: News & Annoucements-
Jump to: